Pages

Thursday, January 8, 2009

..Unforgetable..









i just can't stop smiling when i see this picture..
yup..our trip to singapore..
well..
i did embarrass myself in front of SANA's staff..
SANA = (Singapore Anti-Narcotic Association)
ok..i forgot what is "logo" in English during my presentation..
arghhhh..
SYMBOL LAH STUPID!!!
but..i like Singaporean..they just smiling at me and say "good try"
hahaaha..
i'm really2 nervous lah on that day..
yelaa..
i never present in front of foreigner..
suddenly encik boyfriend ask me to introduce our club..
i dunno why lah..
i always got A for my English subject..(SABGS)
then..
i move to another school..(SMTM)
and i got B..!!
teruk je..
pesal ntah..
i think 1 of the reason is an environment factor..
yelaa..bila aku nak speaking sikit..cakap aku show off..
sebab tu kot..


ok..i need to gain my confidence level..
semua lah nak takut..
nak tanya lecturer pun malu..
nanti dah kerja..
macam mana ni??

0 orang pengkritik:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Suck My Lolly - Background Image by TotallySevere.com